Dear Tommy Fox's Customers,
We are currently OPEN, and we greatly value all of our customers. With the growing concern about the spread of Coronavirus and the resulting illness (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are taking all precautions necessary for our customers. We’re taking numerous steps to protect you, our staff, and our restaurant from the spread of infection during this concerning time.
While the situation remains fluid, we wanted to inform you of a few steps we are taking:
1. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus and staying informed with the most up-to-date information from the CDC, World Health Organization, NJ Department of Health and the Township of Bergenfield.
2. We are taking special care to ensure all tables, seats, door handles, condiment holders and surfaces are properly disinfected before and after each use.
3. We are implementing additional sanitation processes to ensure cleanliness of menus, plates, glasses, utensils, etc…
4. Please tell your server if you are not comfortable using our menus, it is available on your phone using our WiFi.
5. We are open for take out AND delivery via DoorDash and Uber Eats for those who want to dine at home, but our dining room is also open.
6. If you would prefer not to come inside, we can deliver your ToGo Food order car side in our back parking lot. Please just mention this when calling ahead.
We have nothing but the health and safety of our customers and the larger community in mind and know that we will all get through this together.
Your friends at Tommy Fox's